My sister Vicky developed a simple and incredibly tasty recipe for air-fried kale. Comes out perfectly crispy every time, and is an incredibly delicious way to eat kale! Sharing on this site for all to enjoy!
Air-Fried Kale Chips
- Air Fryer
- 3 cups curly kale torn into pieces no larger than ~1.5 inch squared (you can use a bag of chopped kale to make it easier, just take out the ribs)
- 1 T extra virgin olive oil
- 1/16 tsp garlic powder
- 1/16 tsp salt
- 1/16 tsp onion powder
- 1/16 tsp cayenne optional
- Mix the kale, oils, spices in a large bowl and massage a little - it will shrink down a bit which allows you to put more in at a time!
- Spray and preheat to 375 degrees the basket in the air fryer
- Add in all the kale, and cook for 5-7min, shaking every 3 min. Watch the kale and taste test to see how crispy you like it and to avoid burning.