- 3 MorningStar Farm’s Vegetarian sausage patties
- 3 c of pumpkin, cubed (if you want more diversity of vegetables, you can substitute up to 1 cup with broccoli, salted eggplant, red or green peppers, and/or onions)
Wet Spice Mix
- 2 T oil
- 3 T red curry paste
- ½ of a 14-oz can of coconut milk
- Remaining ½ of 14-oz can of coconut milk
- 2 c water
- 1 t soy sauce
- 2 t of palm sugar
- ½ t paprika powder
- 12 kaffir leaves
- 1 Knorr vegetable bouillon cube
If you are using MorningStar Farm’s sausage patties, toast them in the oven (or toaster oven) for 12 minutes @ 350F. Slice them in half width-wise them into bite size pieces.
Combine the Wet Spice Mix ingredients in a large sauté pan. Combine the Curry Sauce ingredients in a large bowl.
Stir-fry the Wet Spice Mix on medium heat until fragrant.
Add the Curry Sauce, then bring to boil. Reduce heat, and cook for 10 minutes.
Add pumpkin (and other veggies if using) and cook for 5 minutes. They should get soft pretty quick.
At the very end, add the meat, stir well.
Serve with rice.