Air-fried chickpeas are such a great snack! Healthy and super tasty. Crispy on the outside and slightly soft on the inside.
Ever since we discovered we can make them in the air-fryer we’ve been making them all the time. This recipe is a modification of the recipe on Sweet Peas and Saffron that my sister Vicky forwarded to me. Enjoy!
Crispy Air-Fried Chickpeas
- Air Fryer
- 1 c chickpeas cooked, drained, and dried with a paper towel or cloth (canned chickpeas are okay to use)
- 1 T oil
- 1/16 t stir-fry seasoning
- 1/2 t chili powder
- 1/4 t paprika
- 1/8 t garlic powder
- 1/16 t onion powder
- 1/4 t salt
- sprinkle cayenne
- Mix the cooked and dried chickpeas, oils, spices in a large bowl
- Add the spiced chickpeas to the air fryer basket
- Cook for ~18 min on 400ºF, stirring the chickpeas every 6 min with a spoon. Taste test to see how crispy you like it and to avoid burning.